The aims of Busby Amateur Football Club are as follows:
- To encourage and promote the development of football within the community of East Renfrewshire , with an emphasis on youth teams.
- The club will strive to provide an opportunity for players of both sexes to participate in football at all age levels.
- The club will seek to compete at the highest possible level.
- We will endeavour to facilitate the provision of the best playing amenities and equipment available to us in line with the growth of sport in east Renfrewshire.
We will achieve the above by:
- Encouraging the development of football at all levels with the emphasis on giving priority to local residents.
- Developing and promoting policy of equal opportunity where the best possible facilities are made available for all irrespective of race, age or gender.
- Encouraging sportsmanship and fair competition at the highest possible levels.
- Supporting the development of football and sport in general throughout the village and supporting attempts to improve sporting venues and facilities.
We are committed to using sport based facilities to:
- Build young people’s self-confidence, self-esteem and self-worth.
- Develop team work and leadership skills.
- Help young people discover purpose and develop vision.
- Encourage respect for others.
- Include young people of all abilities.
- Develop a sense of fair play.
- Enable young people to have fun.